Vex 4 is an amazing stick platformer in which you climb, jump, swim, and fly your way through many obstacles
What is Vex 4?
Vex 4 is an Edge add-on by Verified!. This add-on has 956 weekly active users, an average user rating of 3.80, and was removed from Edge Add-on Store a year ago. The latest version, Vex 4, was updated 3 years ago.
Welcome to the Vex 4 game! You are challenged once again in the world of Vex. There are many obstacles to beat, and your reflexes determine the outcome of every level. Can you beat this episode and claim the title of Vex 4 champion? Have fun!
Vex 4 Features:
- Cool physics and reflexes
- 9 acts to play, with the ability to play in hard mode
- Challenge room that consists of 30 floors to beat
- Different trophies
- 4th game in the series after Vex, Vex 2, and Vex 3 (Vex 5 coming)
Controls (How To Play)
- AD or left/right arrow to move
- W or up arrow to jump
- S or down arrow to crouch (enter an act)
Vex 4 is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Vex 4 if you trust the publisher.
Vex 4 may not be trust-worthy. Avoid installing if possible unless you really trust this publisher.